Sunday, August 29, 2010

In My Mailbox (2)

In my mailbox is a weekly meme created by The Story Siren that encourages other book bloggers to share what they bought, won, begged for or borrowed. It is usually held on Sundays!


This week was a slow week for books for me but I did get one that I've been waiting for! Of course the book I'm talking about it Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins! I also go a book for the contest I'll be holding soon!



  1. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins- Bought from Borders.com
  2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (signed!) (But not for me, for you!)- Bought from The Book Center (Vero Beach, Fl)
If YOU want this signed book, make sure to enter my contest coming soon!

So how did you do this week?

8 comments:

  1. Oooooh City of Glass and Mockingjay! Two of my very favourite books :) Enjoy them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your books.

    Karlinha- BRAZIL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! Loved both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mockinjay AND a signed copy of City of Glass?! I'm VERY jealous right now! :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mockingjay was awesome!

    Hah, I still need to read City of Glass! Great mailbox :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff! A signed copy of City of Glass...hmm, I think I'll be entering that contest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you're going to give that away! It's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Book, I'm not going to lie, I bought one for myself a long time ago. That's how I knew they were at my local bookstore and how I knew it was something special I could giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen