Sunday, December 12, 2010

FCSS: Week 2: Book Intro "Fade" by Lisa McMann

Welcome to everyone who is joining in for this month of sequel excitement! The next sequel off my shelf is Fade by Lisa McMann. I was rather impressed with the first one so I can't wait to start this novel!


Summary from the book flap:

For Janie and Cabel, real life is getting tougher than the dreams. They're just trying to carve out a little (secret) time together, but no such luck.

Disturbing things are happening at Fieldridge High, yet nobody's talking. When Janie taps into a classmate's violent nightmares, the case finally breaks open--but nothing goes as planned. Not even close. Janie's in way over her head, and Cabe's shocking behavior has grave consequences for them both.

Worse yet, Janie learns the truth about herself and her ability--and it's bleak. Seriously brutally bleak. Not only is her fate as a dream catcher sealed, but what's to come is way darker than she'd even feared... 

Fade is the sequel to Wake!

What are you reading for Week 2?

Tune in later to win a copy of Fade!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds really interesting. I've not heard of this series before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like Wake, so Fade is out of my list... But I'm reading Last Sacrifice, Vampire Academy last book, so far so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen