Monday, March 28, 2011

Book Title Quiz

I found this from Becky over at Becky's Barmy Book Blog and though it looked like a lot of fun so I decided to give it a try. 


The object is to fill in the answers with book titles you've read this year. So here's my list!


Describe yourself: Tempestuous 
How do you feel: Entwined

Describe where you currently live: Across The Universe

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Abused Werewolf Support Group

Your favorite form of transportation: Torment

Your best friend is: The Demon Trapper's Daughter

You and your friends are: Angelfire
What’s the weather like: The Art of Racing In The Rain

You fear: 
Desires of the Dead
What is the best advice you have to give: Logic of Demons

Thought for the day: The Darlings Are Forever

How I would like to die: Falling Under

My soul’s present condition: Matched



That involved a lot of plugging and stretching but most of my answers make sense. If you are feeling a little crazy, give it a try!

5 comments:

  1. Those were some fun answers..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! Very cool. That's so fun. I think I will try it next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a fun quiz! i find your answers amusing! i also tried it... and posted it here.

    http://bookcomfort.blogspot.com/2011/03/book-title-quiz.html

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe love your answers. thanks for linking back to my blog. :D

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen