Thursday, March 3, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness- About & My Wishlist


I was so bummed when I found out about this and that it ended in February but then I read that it's going on every month! I'm so pleased to be participating in it March's Random Acts of Kindness. The brainchild of Book Soulmates, RAK is a chance to show others how much you appreciate them by signing up and sending out a few novels to people who have also signed up. I LOVE this idea.

Here are the rules:
• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.

• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)

• Create a wishlist and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
{Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}

• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wishlist and contact that blogger for their address.

• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)

OPEN TO EVERYONE!

Check out this list on Amazon.com!


Here's my wishlist for March:
  1. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
  2. Intrinsical by Lani Woodland
  3. Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink
  4. Shadow Hills by Anastacia Hopcus
  5. Anxious Hearts by Tucker Shaw
  6. You Against Me by Jenny Downham
  7. Fire by Kristen Cashore 
  8. Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
  9. The Haunted by Jessica Verday
  10. The Unidentified by Rae Mariz
  11. Entangled by Cat Clarke
  12. Mercy by Rebecca Lim
  13. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
  14. Awakened by Edith Walters
  15. Love, Inc by Yvonne Collins
  16. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
  17. Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergen
  18. Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
  19. Pre-order of Wildfire by Karsten Knight
  20. Pre-order of Small Town Sinners by Melissa C. Walker
  21. Pre-order of Die For Me by Amy Plum
  22. Pre-Order of Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
You can check out my list on Amazon. com for pricing.

There's the master list. I hope you all will join in because this sounds like a blast! I can't wait to start buying for others! 

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea! Thanks for letting me know, I'll def check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!! Thanks for joining!! I hope you get lots of goodies :)

    ♥ Vanessa
    Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen