Thursday, May 5, 2011

R.A.K. May


Random Acts of Kindness is hosted by Book Soulmates and is a fun way to show other book bloggers you care! Here are the rules:

Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
• Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
• Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)


I've signed up for R.A.K. again this month! Last month, I sent out three books and received one in return. It's always a lot of fun! 

My wishlist is up on Amazon.com and I am lucky number 62 on the list. I'm looking forward to combing through the sign-up and finding more people to share some love with.

2 comments:

  1. I'm new to your blog but I love it :> I also signed up for RAK this month and I am pretty excited about it. Last month was my first time and I loved sending people things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also signed up for this month RAK. It's my first time to join, lets all have fun granting wishes of others!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen