Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Time Will Come (10): The Eternal Ones by Kiersten Miller

The Time Will Come is a weekly meme started by Books for Company which spotlights books that have been sitting unread on our shelves for too long.*

Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book
- Link the post up in the linky at 
Books for Company
- Visit the other blogs!



The Eternal Ones by Kiersten Miller
From Goodreads:
Haven Moore can’t control her visions of a past with a boy called Ethan, and a life in New York that ended in fiery tragedy. In our present, she designs beautiful dresses for her classmates with her best friend Beau. Dressmaking keeps her sane, since she lives with her widowed and heartbroken mother in her tyrannical grandmother’s house in Snope City, a tiny town in Tennessee. Then an impossible group of coincidences conspire to force her to flee to New York, to discover who she is, and who she was.
In New York, Haven meets Iain Morrow and is swept into an epic love affair that feels both deeply fated and terribly dangerous. Iain is suspected of murdering a rock star and Haven wonders, could he have murdered her in a past life? She visits the Ouroboros Society and discovers a murky world of reincarnation that stretches across millennia. Haven must discover the secrets hidden in her past lives, and loves¸ before all is lost and the cycle begins again.
I really was digging all the reincarnation stories that were coming out. This was one that I was really excited about. I ran out and bought it the day it came out and it's still sitting on my tbr shelf, probably crying big blubbery tears at this time. I even went out and bought the sequel two weeks ago. I really need to get my bottom in gear and read these!


What's been sitting on your TBR pile for too long?  

5 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read this for ages too! I loved the sound of it when it first came out, but not the sequel has been released and I still haven't started it yet! :p Hope you get to it soon :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this too and fell in love with it! I have been meaning to get the sequel, I need to stop playing around and get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Eternal Ones from time to time and from what I read, it's a pretty good read. Hope you get to it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this book around, and i really want to read it. So go ahead, and read it! It sounds amazing! And there's a sequel now? Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I have seen this one around before and picked it up at my library a few times!
    Maybe one day I will read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen