Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Stats

This has been my first full year of blogging and let me tell you, it's been intense! I've had so much fun getting to know all the amazing people around the interwebs and sharing my thoughts on books. The blogging community has kept me sane in may ways and kept me very, very busy too. So in a year's time, here's what I was able to accomplish!

Books read (including short stories): 87
Pages read (according to Goodreads): 28,517
Number of blog posts (not counting today): 588
Number of page views: 201,522
Most popular post this year: YA Bachelor Voting Open with 11,603
Review with most comments: After Obsession by Carrie Jones and Steven E Wedel
Book signings attended: 4 (1 vicariously though my husband)
5 bunnies: 25
4 bunnies: 41
3 bunnies: 19
2 bunnies: 1
1 bunny: 1

Interesting facts:
- I joined both Twitter and Amazon this year.
- My Goodreads wishlist has 362 books on it.
- I hosted one major event this year: YA Bachelor's Contest (in which Jace from The Mortal Instruments won)
- I signed up for 5 challenges last year and completed only 2.
- I finished writing 1 novel and am 7 chapters into a new one.

So how was your year this year? I predict 2012 will be even more amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good year. here's hoping for next year to be just as good if not better. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blogging year for you! Here is to hoping 2012 is even better! :) How did you find out how many pages you have read on goodreads?

    chelle2006[@]aol.com

    My 2011 wrap up, resolutions, and blog stats post

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen