Friday, March 16, 2012

This or That with Jordan Dane, author of On Dark Wing

Today I have Nate from Jordan Dane's On Dark Wing to chat with us! I hope you all enjoy this Q & A This or That style and I hope it gives you some insight!

1) Live or recorded? Live. Always.

2) Love, money or fame? Love. Without it, the rest doesn’t matter.

3) Pen or pencil? Neither. I’d rather be outside.

4) Black, white or grey? White. Reminds me of snow and the mountains.

5) Being able to read minds or fly? Fly. I like being in my own head.

6) Now or then? Now. When I get old, I’ll think about ‘then.’

7) Being stuck with someone you hate or being alone? Alone. Life’s too short.

8) All or nothing? Wow. Tough one. Nothing, I guess. Having it all makes you lazy.

9) Answer or question? Question, always.

10) Night or day? Day

11) Noise or silence? Silence

12) Summer, winter, spring or fall? Tough one. Summer - I like all seasons in Alaska, but summer is killer.

13) See, smell, touch, taste or hear? Oh man. Brutal. I guess SEE. Can’t imagine not being able to see off the peak of a mountain ever again.

14) Call or text? Text, less commitment

15) Old or new? New, maybe.

Thanks so much for stopping by and answering some of my questions. I particularly love the answers to number 13. I knew that was going to be a tough one to answer!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature, Amber, and for being part of the ON A DARK WING tour at Teen Book Scene. This post is actually from my character, Nate, my mountain rescue guy. But reading his answers, thinking they were mine, I saw some similarities. I'll have to text him about that. He's a great guy.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen