Friday, September 21, 2012

A Fairy Tale In Photos- Tarzan

Every Friday, I tell you a fairy tale exclusively through photos! Each week is a different theme and I search through Deviantart to find you the best of the best--whether they be pretty or spooky. All are welcome here! None of these photos are mine and you can always find a link to the proper owners underneath the photo in the caption area!

This week, we've got the vine swinging, jungle living Tarzan and his beautiful Jane. Check out the photos!

1)
falketta
2)
AliciaODonnell
3)
Blasteh
4)
Jericha
5)
skwinkography
6)
Crivens322
7)
Liv-is-alive
8)
Goes-Right-Through
9)
Rayi-kun
10)
philvegas
11)
belle951
12)
nile-can-too
13)
Star1111
14)
icecreamonster05
15)
DarkOceanDream
16)
mary-star
17)
Akai-Z
18)
Toschs
First of all, you are so welcome. It was a delight to get some of these photos that have absolutely nothing to do with these shirtless wild men... Ahem! Right, so my favorites. I think #1 has a lot of beautiful emotion behind it. When I look at it, I feel touched. I also love #16 because it feels whimsical and magical in a way that a lot of Tarzan photos don't. I'm also drawn to #17 because it is so different yet it still yells Tarzan to me.

What do you guys think? Which are your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. I love number 1 and 11, they're perfect!
    All pretty cool though, as usual! Love this meme. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like 3. Tarzan in the original novels was pretty savage, and 3 picks up on that nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen